8.03.2012

PICTURE TIME!

Hah! I didn't forget this time.
My laptop get hots REALLY fast (like so hot that when I hold my finger on the little mouse place thing, it burns :S) so I have to make this fast. And it's late.
So, have you all been enjoying the Olympics?! We got TV just to watch them. I love Gabby Douglas, Jorden Weiber, Missy Franklin (and Elizabeth Benseil) and Ranomi Wronomjojo (Don't ask... seriously, that's not even her right last name XD)
I'm shutting up now, it's PICTURE TIME!
 Bella, a pitbul next door... see the fence lines?! I took this threw a fence!

Rain

 Gardner Snake

 Full moon

 Flowers from Camping Trip

 flower

 Dirt

 Me Gato :3

Canary

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! I was laughing because there was a trampoline guy and his name is Dong Dong :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning pictures, any tips for a beginner photographer? I love Gabby Douglas too, I think it is pretty awesome of how she talked about memorizing bible verses on TV to help her confidence, and it gave her enough to win the all around as well.:) The pitbull is so cute, I love the way his eyes are close to the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!