10.16.2012

Sunset Portrait

I've got about 30 minutes before I need to be seated in class, but I thought I would go ahead and do my post so that I'm not trying to write it late tonight :)

The first weekend in October was fall break at my school, so naturally I convinced a fellow student to traipse around the town with me to take some portraits. I'm fairly certain that I've shown Brandi on here before, but here she is again anyway :)

Brandi V.

Brandi V.

Brandi V.

Brandi V.

Brandi V.

Brandi V.

Brandi V.

Brandi's Hat

Let me know what you think of them :)


~Karalee

(ps, I want to apologize for missing my last day, midterms...)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Gorgeous photos... I absolutely love them. Shes a beautiful modol. Not the hugest fan of her outfit, though. ;)

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole

    rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com

    Ps-giveaway at my blog right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-mazing photos! That girl is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good pics! She's pretty and your photography work is outstanding. Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!