12.04.2012

Fall


Don't forget to enter the November FTP photo challenge! Click here.
I love watching the seasons change and watching how it affects the photos that I take. We don't get too much "color change" where I am from, but even the few hours north (where I am currently for school) has such a difference. So far, summer and fall are my favorites, but I'm sure that will change with the weather ;)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Kansas Adventure
Kansas Adventure
Untitled
Tori
Tori
Tori
Things.
Things.
Things.
Things.
Things.
Tori
Tori
Tori
Which ones are your favorites??

~Karalee

2 comments:

  1. Oh. they all look so beautiful. I can't pick a favorite!

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole

    rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Rachel said, I love all of them.... But, I think my favorite is the very last one. Her eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!