5.22.2012

The Early Girl Gets...The Pictures?? :)

Hey y'all!
Today I woke up at like 7:15 (EST).  Pretty early, huh?  I don't know why, but for the past week or so, my internal clock has been trying to trick me into waking up early.  And guess what.  I fall for it.  I've been up before 7:30 for the past eight mornings. :)  But I don't really mind it.  It gives you a chance to get more done in the day (or waste more of it!).  This morning, I went outside for a little bit and brought my camera along.





 We just recently put this bird bath back up again... We moved it from the backyard to the front yard. :)

 I thought this was pretty cool with the shadow of the house making a corner of light on the banana plant. :)
 This butterfly was on the outside of the screened porch, and I was on the inside so I wouldn't scare it, which is why this picture looks so funny.

 This is my dog's favorite spot to sleep, curled up next to this pine tree in the sun. :)
 If you're wondering, this is our driveway.

 This is how blue the sky is - no clouds in sight!



 Whoops - forgot to turn this picture. :)


Our pool really desperately needs vacuuming out. :)
Enjoy your summer!
~Kellee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!