5.05.2012

Everyday Life {{A Not-So Friday Post by Carolyn}}

  Hey guys, it's Carolyn!  Remember me?  Yeah, I kind of disappeared off the face of the Earth for quite some time . . . well, this blog, anyways.  So I apologize!  XD  Anyways, school's almost out, so I'll be able to post on here more often soonish!  :]
~~

  Have you ever photographed everyday life?  Things that you often look at and think nothing of, such as your books or that pretty pillow case?  Well, I adore photographing these types of things.  And sometimes those pictures can turn out rather lovely.  :]

Inside the book I'm reading, Divergent. :]

Delirium, a book I'll read soon!

My piggy bank!  He's a soldier/Nutcracker I got from my parents and brother after my Nutcracker performances one year.  :D

One of my dance snow globes!  :]

  So, I say that you should photograph some everyday things and post them somewhere!  If you do, leave a comment with the link!  I'd love to see them!

Lots of Love,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. hehe, I like taking pictures of this type of thing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! I really want to read Divergent, how is it compared tithe Hunger Games. My reading teacher says its BETTER which is very scary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel- Yep!

    Sapphire- It's great, but not as good. DEFINITELY not as good. XD

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!