5.30.2012

Portraits Etc.

{My apologies for being late, I got caught up in some things :) }

 I absolutely love taking portraits.  I don't think I will ever get tired of taking them. There are so many different poses, clothing choices, accessories, locations and themes to choose from. I love both creating characters and showing the personalities of real characters. The one reason that I dislike summer is that, being away from school, I don't have as many willing friends to be subjected to my imagination. I did manage to finally put together a shoot before I left and somehow failed to show the images until now. Since I've been back, I haven't had time to do much, but I did get together with a friend to do her senior photos :)
























Oh yeah, and when I can't get other people to photograph, I sometimes like to practice on myself :)


When I don't feel like taking pictures of myself, I photograph my snacks.






That's all for this week! I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Be sure to tell me which ones you really like :)

~Karalee


2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!