9.13.2012

My New Camera || A Thursday post by Rachel Nicole

I got my camera! 
It's a Nikon D5100 (if you haven't read about it, read that here), the same one Karalee has.
It's an awesome camera, and, even though I've only had it since August 30th (2012), I would totally recommend it.
Me with my new camera.

More pictures: (taken with the Sony camera I used to use, which you can also read about here)
Everything that came with it.
Side.
Bottom.
Top.
Buttons.
Lens
Top
Screen (flips OUT!)

Here are a few pictures taken with it:
Flower grass pinwheel Moccasins <3 Barbecue School booksFly plant in the sun flower/weed

Sorry, no GTP this week! :/

xoxo,
Rachel Nicole
ps- switching to Flickr for my photo hosting site, check that out here, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!