9.27.2012

Photography Class 2012 {a Thursday post by Rachel Nicole}

So, today I don't have a lot of pictures to show you, but the few I do have I hope you enjoy.
Since I'm homeschooled I have to make up my own photography class...
What I do is I go to an online noun generator, and get two nouns. I  then pick one noun out of those two that I want to do, and take a picture that depicts the word. 
Under each picture I included the word to depict. 
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'm serious.
(I can't show you more, as they have faces. ): )
Share 
"Share"

Rhythm 
Rhythm
(focal B&E)
Trial 
Trial

Queen
Queen

The others I have aren't black and white...
I didn't realize until now that I had a lot of b&w.
oh well.

I hope you enjoyed.

Again, questions? Ask away...

xoxo,
Rachel Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!