9.04.2012

Oh Those Hurricane Days


Down here in the south, we don't get snow days. Instead, we get days off for hurricanes.

By the time this posts, I will be getting ready for my first day back in classes after a refreshing 6 day break (courtesy of Isaac and Labor Day).

Hurricanes are serious things, and my thoughts and prayers go out to those whose families etc. were affected.

My area, however, received very little storm at all during our "hurrication" as some were calling it.

So, after a few days of nothing all too interesting, a few friends who stayed in town and I headed over to one of the 3+ local plantations. This one wasn't anything too special, but I got a few nice pictures anyway :)


Hector, Denver, and Olivia



Hector, Denver, and Olivia

Hector, Denver, and Olivia

Hector, Denver, and Olivia

Hector, Denver, and Olivia

Hector, Denver, and Olivia

Hector, Denver, and Olivia

Hector, Denver, and Olivia

Hector, Denver, and Olivia

I'm sure you can tell by some of the pictures, but it was hot as who-knows-what outside that day. I have no idea how I managed to convince both Denver and Hector to get so dressed up to go out in the heat.

Let me know what you thought about the pictures, I love feedback :)

~Karalee

5 comments:

  1. is that you? if so youre soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, no, that's not me. I do have a very beautiful roommate though ;) Comes in handy when I feel a need to take some portraits. There are pictures of me in some of my other posts, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I LOVE this blog. I was wondering if I could join? (if not then it's perfectly fine,just wondering:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are awesome, I LOVE the first and second...

    Lilly- We are actually going to put together a waiting list soon, so if you're interested, stay tuned!

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

    rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pictures!

    ~ Sophie ~

    sophiescamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!