11.02.2012

August, September, October...

(warning: This post contains a LOT of photos. Slow browsers might want to switch to a faster one. ;D )
First of all: Let me get this strait.
I know apolgies are stupid in the blogging world and everyone HATES them, but I do need to say: I'm sorry. I haven't posted since, August, which means I've missed... a lot of weeks.
ANWAY. In the time, I've been to California... (Late August)









(The first set of Beach photos are at Laguna Beach, and the very last beach photo was taken at Malibu Beach... It was A M A Z I N G) 

I've gotten a macbook...

 Went on our family's first vacation (smokey mountains)

Fall arrived...


Annnndd... Momma Kitty had her kittens. (Five, but one died. The one in this picture is Tiger/Tigris)

See you the next Friday I remember to post!! :D



1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!