11.11.2012

I Just Love Portraits (Sunday Post for Missed Ones)

I love taking portraits.

I genuinely don't care who they are of, where they are or when I take them, I simply enjoy any opportunity to photograph a persons' style and personality. 

I had a professor last year who questioned my love of portraits (he prefers nature, still life etc.) and I had the most difficult time attempting to explain to him what I love about them. 

Truth is, I don't really know, I just do. 

Portraits of friends, portraits of random people or even portraits of myself. I get so much joy out of taking them, editing them, posting them and going back to revisit past ones.
My wish for every photographer is that they find some aspect of photography that makes them as happy photographing people makes me. 

.because photography is suppose to be fun. 

.point blank.

.Find what makes it fun for you and embrace it.

It's Fall

Gitter & Hair

It's Fall

We're so Exciting

Black Glitter

Lazy Saturday Evening

Lazy Saturday Evening

Lazy Saturday Evening

Lazy Saturday Evening

It's Fall

I Don't Even.

Just Me Again

(Also, I sincerely apologize for missing almost a month of posts!! School got super needy all of the sudden, but it's slowing down now and I won't let it happen again until this time next semester :)  )

~Karalee








3 comments:

  1. Gorgoeus Pics!! They are beautiful!! What camera do yo use??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love portraits also, but there's no one who will let me photograph them. :)
    I love your photos! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I especially love the one of the girl with the twist going out to the side! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!