11.29.2012

Drawing Day {a Thursday post by Rachel Nicole}

Don't forget to enter the November FTP photo challenge, there's only 8 hours left! Click here.

Lately I've had this urge to draw. I knew exactly what it was I wanted the outcome to be, but didn't realize it would take so long to get there.
After many failures, I finally got a drawing I liked.

On the way to frisbee! 
There's always time for social activities. We were going to frisbee when I took this one. (Finally decided it was a good idea to bring my camera with me everywhere I go.)
Drawing Day Drawing Day Drawing Day 
Not what I wanted.
Drawing Day 
Again, neither were what I wanted.
Drawing Day Drawing Day 
cozy fires are must-haves
Drawing Day 
School must be done at some point.
Drawing Day
Finally. Something I liked (not besties with the lips, though.)

Which picture was your favorite? 
How was your Thanksgiving?
Did you enter the photo challenge? Are you going to? Hurry and enter! There's not lots of time left!

xoxo,
Rachel Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!