2.25.2012

A few new things to keep you updated...

Hello there! There are a couple reasons I am making this post. :P ;)
#1 Valentines Day is over, and that post is STILL the front one, so I felt I needed to change it. XD :P
#2 I thought you might want to know our schedule. Maybe, possibly. :P

Okay, so, the new design? What do you think of it?

Anyway, I need to stop digressing, sheesh.

So, the schedule for who is posting when is this:

Week one: (no sat or sun- these two days will be for any member to post whatever they couldn't post on their day, but didn't want to wait two weeks)
Monday: Sapphire
Tuesday: Kellee
Wednesday: Quinlyn
Thursday: Nuttinetti
Friday: Rachel

Week two: (again, the sat and sun will be used the same way, as extra for ambitious people. ;) )
Monday: Vivy
Tuesday: Karalee
Wednesday: Arianna
Thursday: AJ
Friday: Caro

There! =)
I hope you all are pleased with this arrangement.
As for when we'll start- we are still waiting for one person to respond saying they can do it... :-/


Rachyrache

3 comments:

  1. Wait..I'm not the one person, right?? I responded..I think . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me too! =)

    No, you aren't. The one person did respond, so if you got the new email you can see we start on Monday. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!