2.29.2012

First Week of Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

My name is Quinlyn and you'll be seeing my posts every first and third Wednesdays of the month. I hope you enjoy them.

I chiefly run two other blogs - Quinny & Co. and The Dolls of Happy Valley. I am professing to be a writer when I grow up, but I also love to take pictures. The cameras I take photos with are a Fujifilm S800 and a Nikon D3100 (which is my mom's).

Alright, enough with the introductions! :) Here are some pictures that I have taken:

Rain on a house

Julie

Elizabeth
Lilacs
A butterfly

I hope everyone enjoys reading this blog and that we all have fun and learn from our fellow photographers. Have a great day!

~Quinlyn

Edit to add: Ack, so sorry guys! I accidentally originally posted this on Monday.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!