2.14.2012

Sunny Valentines

Happy Valentines Day! Here is a flower :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't really have any "Valentines" pictures, but I do have some of leaves that kind of look like hearts...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you squint your eyes. :)

The weather was so gorgeous the other day that I couldn't help but take my camera on a little trip outside. The sun was in such a position that I decided would be perfect to try out this "sun flare" that I have seen to frequently on pintrest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To create sun flare with a DSLR, you set your aperture to as large a number as you can. I used my 50mm prime lens and had my aperture at about F/14 or 16 the whole time. I had my ISO set at 400 for most of the pictures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***It is very hazardous to look directly at the sun (even through a view finder). I recommend getting a general idea of where the sun is and trying your best to get the picture without actually looking at the sun.

I hope everyone likes the pictures :) Which one is your favorite?

~Karalee

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could pick two! But I can only see 3... :-/ The ones I see are very, very pretty, though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see them now... I love them all! XD =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!