3.01.2012

March.

I guess since this is my first post on here, y'all expect a typical first post, introducing myself in 500 words or less. But I'm not going to bother with that. You all know me, anyway--right? (if you don't, click here.)
Oh, I should probably inform y'all that you'll be hearing from me every other Thursday.

Anyway, moving on...

Most people hate March. I personally love March (and the March family).
Lately I've been challenging myself to come up with at least one good thing about every situation I find myself in. For March, I came up with far more than one good thing.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Clovers. Four-leaf and otherwise.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Rainbows--and raindrops.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Fog. We get quite a lot of this in March, and while it can seem depressing, it's also mystifying.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Warmer weather--sometimes. Overall the weather is mostly up-and-down, though.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

A glimpse of the end of school. (No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks!)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Green things. Green is one of my favorite colors, and around St. Patricks Day, I see a lot of green things.

What do you like about March?

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post! I am not a huge fan of March, though... Although at the end of it it may start getting warm. I LOVE warm!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!