4.10.2012

Firsts.

     Hey y'all!
     Well, these pictures were taken for the last post I was supposed to do, however, my mom got sick, and I wasn't able to post.  So, these pictures are a tad old, but they still work. :)
     They are pictures from my first spring photoshoot.
First shorts! {And cute socks - lookit!}
 Don't knees look funny? :D  I know mine do.  And I have this funny thing, where in Pre-K I fell on asphalt, skinned up my knee really bad, and everytime it gets hot, my knee gets super red!  {Just a funny, random story I thought y'all might want to know. ;)}
 First Wisteria blooms! 
 These are so pretty in our front yard, but they really attract the bees!

 First Daffodils!
 {Yes, that is a waterhose... not a man-eating, yellow snake that slithers under the ground! :D}
First spring shopping trip!  {No, I didn't get all those clothes in one shopping day - This is just the short-sleeve section in my closet (yes, I'm OCD like that!). :)}
Oh, I should've taken a picture of my super yellow, very cute Easter dress!!  But, I didn't... So sorry. :)

     Hope you enjoyed my firsts!  Have a great week, everyone!
     ~Kellee

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!