4.11.2012

one of those times where I can't come up with a title

Yep, I'm going 'titleless' today. Just so ya'll know. :)
Oh, and for those of you that don't follow Sunshine Valley: I changed my Blogger name. I'm now officially Rebekah. But you can still call me Netti if you want.
Anyway, on to the pictures!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com 

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com 
{I love silhouettes}
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com 

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com 

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
{taken down at the creek<3}

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com 

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com 

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
{yes, that's a bluejay feather--apparently my cat caught one, there were feathers all over the yard}

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com 

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
{a frozen jar of spaghetti sauce that my mom dropped and broke}

Have a fabulous day!!
~Bekah

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I am moving soon, and we are going to be by the mountains and have a creek running through our yard, and woods right behind us! Your pic of the creek made me think of that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!