4.17.2012

Spring Break in Pictures

Yesterday (Monday) was my first day back from spring break. It still feels so close and so far away at the same time. My parents picked me up Thursday evening (before Good Friday) and we went on a three day backpacking trip. After that, I went home to do a few shoots and go job hunting. These are just a few of the pictures that I took during my week of freedom before finals :)

























Which one is your favorite? I can never choose :)


~Karalee

4 comments:

  1. Those are too cute!
    I love the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these pictures.
    AND I SO WANT YOUR DSLR!
    XD

    Which DSLR do you have? And how much did it cost?

    I can't choose a favorite, either. Too many pretty ones. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a Nikon D5100. The cost changes, so for the most updated (and usually best) price I would check Amazon.

    If you plan on purchasing a DSLR, I recommend looking at different lenses as well. I use a 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 lens and a 50mm f/1.8 lens primarily. I really recommend just saving the extra and getting a 50mm lens when you get the camera. They are so much better than the kit lenses.

    I really love my camera, but it is very important to remember that the camera is not doing all of the work. It takes knowledge, hard work and a "creative eye" to get good pictures. A good camera adds to a picture, but it is the photographer who really puts an image together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!