6.20.2012

The Bee's Knees

And plotting that she's the bee's knees and I am the cat's meow, it's funny how she recalls what I can't remember now. - Sunburn by Owl City

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am very happy to announce that today is the official first day of Summer! :D The season of swimming pools, lazy afternoons, and crisp mornings. Of buzzing bees and sunflowers, sandals and sundresses. Summer is a beautiful season indeed!

Speaking of bees, that's what this post is about. They have been buzzing around some purple bushes that my neighbors have (they grow a-plenty here in New Mexico) and I love taking photographs of them. Here are some of my best:






My neighbors also had some beautiful roses (unfortunately, they are gone now...) in their front yard. And they have a white pick-up truck. That looks old. And has light blue paint. *SQUEE!* I'd love to take a photo shoot with that truck in some of the pictures. Country look FTW!
Roses. They were a lovely antique pink color. 

That's all for this Wednesday. May your summer be not too hot, but instead incredibly amazing.

~Quinlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!