6.14.2012

Convention, Recital, and Supergirl (by A.J.)

I have had a hectic week, and I completely forgot it was my turn to post today.  *sigh*.  So I pulled together some photos I found on my camera of what I've been up to lately.  I apologize if the quality of the pictures isn't wonderful; I didn't plan on using them!

 So, on Saturday, I went to a homeschool conference.  I helped out pretty much all day, so I didn't take too many pictures there.


My sister while we were setting up.

Books, books, and more books.  :)




Don't ask.  ;)

Then, Monday night, I had a piano recital.  I played Movement One of a Sonatina.  Not sure exactly what it was called though.  :)

I hate how the one piano book is fuzzy . . .
 Tuesday morning we went to a friend's house (the friends with the five kiddos).  The girl put on her Supergirl costume, so adorable!  :D  (there are also a few thrown in there of when she didn't have the costume on.)



They have pretty flowers in their backyard.  :)









5 comments:

  1. Was he the one on your poster?
    Or on the homeschool hike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, this one:
    http://friendsthroughphotos.blogspot.com/2012/04/people-my-poster.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I think I was at the same homeschool conference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madeline: Really? Email me, I want to know if you were there (I saw every girl there :)). aj.means.pink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am NOT copying Rachyrache. Promise. Was this on the cover from your NaNoWriMo?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!