6.11.2012

State Fair - A Monday Post by Rachel

{I'm not even going to apologize for the lateness. Better late than never, right? Right.}

So, I decided I wanted to enter the State Fair this year. I had done it before, but I did drawings, and it was supported/done by a different company than the ones i'm doing this year.
I entered 11 photos.
Two in the youth contest (there were only five opportunities in the youth contest! I was not happy to say the least), and 9 in the adult contest. But, please know that there were SO MANY to choose from. It was extremely hard. But I didn't want to end up paying a lot over twenty dollars, just because I had set a limit.

Anywhoo, these are all 11 entries:












Favorite?

Guess That Picture


Last weeks picture ^
If you guessed...
cauliflower, you were correct!

This weeks' picture:
What IS that?

xo, 
Rachel Nicole
ps- did you welcome Sarah yet?


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! :D

    I guess that's either an earbud or a speaker. :]

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos!
    I think that is the speaker on a stereo or CD player.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!