6.05.2012

Way Up High. {A Kellee Post}

Hey, y'all!
Last week, my family and I went on a trip to Missouri.  While we were there, we went to the St. Louis American Girl {of course! ;)} and we visited the St. Louis Arch! 
 It's like 600 and something feet tall!
 Thought this was a pretty cool shot, standing directly under it.
 We waited FOREVER to get to go up in the arch (like 2 1/2 hours!)  I don't think I'd want to wait that long again, but the view of St. Louis from up there was pretty cool!
 It was daytime when we started waiting our turn...
 ...and, after waiting forever, it turned dark.
 I took all these pictures with my phone, because I wasn't really able to take anything in the building... they searched everything, but the strange thing was, my daddy always carries a pocket knife, and he told them, and they said it was okay to bring it in!!!  Can you imagine?  What if he wanted to stab someone?? {which, of course he didn't! :D}
 This is the baseball park in St. Louis
 Some official building... I'm guessing capitol??
Have you ever been to St. Louis?  Ever been in the arch?  I thought it was pretty cool, but not worth the wait to see it more than once in your life. :) 
~Kellee

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I thought it was pretty neat myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those pics of the arch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks like you must have had a neat trip.
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!