6.25.2012

Life Lately || via Pictures {a Monday post by Rachel}


Here's a peek into what I've been doing lately (and a peek into what's coming to my blog. So stay tuned here):



























photos:
1- me with glasses
2- me without glasses
3- flutes
4- my NaNo cover picture
5- books i was/am reading
6- a camping chair
7- camping sites stay/leave thing
8- berries
9- bacon cooking over a fire
10- beach towel on grass
11- book page (with bokeh!)
12- butterfly
13- silhouette (sneak peek esp!) 
14- camping lantern at night
15- marshmallows roasting (yumm)
16- volleyball net
17- birds
18- another silhouette (by the beach)
19- like the above but not silhouette
20- beach towels
21- turtle picture side view
22- turtle picture front view
23- something cool that I wont talk about yet (my lips are sealed)
24- the leaning tower of babel. Of course i'm kidding. its just some cool tipping monument.
25- fire
26- cool mirror at a restaurant.

as i said, this is a sneak peek. There are about 7 times this amount of pictures that i still want to share with you. But it will be in a movie, so much more condensed. ;)

favorite?
-Rachel Nicole

ps- since its late and i am getting a headache there will be no GtP. Sorry! Next time though! Go ahead and keep guessing! click here.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!