6.16.2012

I need to clarify: why Vivy left

Okay, so I have seen some comments on this blog about how Vivy didn't have time to post and we made her leave (or something similar).

I need to clarify.
Yes, Vivy did not have time to post, but no, we did not make her leave. We loved having her here, and we are very sorry she is gone.

Here is a screen copy of the comment she left on my blog:


All her posts (and Ariannas) will remain on this blog. 

It was her choice and we have to move on.

So, no, we did not make her leave.

Oh- and one more thing.
The only person who is forced to post on any random day is me.
I like to have the other people in this collab blog choose the days that work best for them, and I take whatever day that is leftover.
It was my choice to do this. And also, if any of the members want a different day, all they have to do is shoot me an email, and we work it out from there.
We do not make anyone post on a given day. They chose that day.

So, thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. I left because I was busy :? I don't understand why people thought you guys kicked me out? I haven't been posting because of exams AND I have joined a YouTube collab which will need a lot of time, I wasn't really posting on here so another person deserved a chance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for clarifying for yourself, Vivy. We will miss you so much. And I'm not just saying that, and I'm also not just saying that for me.
    Everyone thinks so.

    We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!