6.19.2012

The Storm. {a Kellee Posting!}

Warning:  Do not attempt to photograph anything in a moving car.  If you're driving.  By yourself.
{Just a disclaimer, hehe :)}
But if you see glimpses of my car in some of these pictures, that is why. :) 
The other day, there was this fabulous storm brewing (yes, right after I took these, it flooded!) while I was on my way home from school, so I decided to stop and take some pictures ...Well, I sorta stopped...I slowed down! :)
Oh, and yes, all I had was my phone, so these are phone camera pictures... But at least I have an 8 mp camera, so they're not bad quality. :)









Which one was your favorite?? :)
I think my favorite is the last one.
Y'all have a great day!!
~Kellee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!