6.26.2012

A Trip to the Gardens

Almost a week ago, my friend Elizabeth and I took a trip to the local Botanical Gardens. Between working and taking pictures for the Little Miss Playthings contest, I haven't had time for too many other pictures, so I will show you some of my favorites from our little trip :)


First, we sat on a nice bench...





Then we brought out the flower headband and sat on a different bench :)





We looked down...


We looked up...


And we looked into the wind.


We played with dandelions.


We played with water.


We played Princess.


We sat under a tree.


And we liked sitting under the tree soooo much...


That we couldn't resist having it in black and white as well :)



I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Have you ever visited your local botanical gardens? The one where I live isn't fabulous, but it was alright. I would really like to take a bit of free time this summer to visit one of the local plantations, which are much nicer :) Until then, I guess I'll just have to find some satisfactory places that are a little more "do-able" with my schedule :)

~Karalee

















2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!