7.27.2012

Branson, Missouri! {{A Friday Post by Carolyn}}

  Long time no post!  :P  I am seriously so, so, so, sorry.  Time has gotten away from me, I've forgotten to post, I've just . . . been rather terrible about FTP.  And I really am sorry, guys.

  Well, to make up for that, you're going to see my vacation pictures!  I can't post all of them, as some of them have my cousins in them and such. :]  But, be expecting LOTS of pictures.  XD


  On our way to Branson, there were these beautiful limestone bluffs.  Want to know how they got there?  Before the roads were here, it was just limestone upon limestone.  Then they carved it away and made our roads!  Quite a process!  :D


  As you can see, they go on and on.  They're very pretty.  :]

Sorry that some of these are pretty blurry.  I was sitting in a moving car.  XD



  At Branson Landing {a place to shop} there's this water show with this fountain that's set to music.  It's SO cool!  If you look closely, you can see a little rainbow!





  My cousin's wet TOMS.  Yes, she's younger than me, and she has TOMS.  It's because they were her mom's, but they didn't fit her, so she gave them to her!  :D  But we got SPRAYED by the fountain!  It was so fun!  :]


  So, look forward to more posts from me!  :D


  Which picture was your favorite?  Comment below!


~Carolyn

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!