7.20.2012

PhOtO dUmP!!! (not really -.-)

Hey! It's Jeneca. Sorry I missed last week, I had heat exhaustion then. (I think. I had it sometime around then...)  But, I will make up for it with this photo-dump.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
PhOtO dUmP!!!

(Not sure what this is... um, it's technically a weed. XD)

 (Two Mourning Doves, male on the left, female on the right)



 (This is our new cat! She doesn't have a name yet, but she just randomly wandered into our backyard on Tuesday. We think she's pregnant. Taken threw a screen)

(My sunflower, taken threw a screen)

(Rabbit of my friends,  at the county fair)

(Purty cloud)

(Mia fell over.. I made the most of it)

(Mia at sunset)
(Mia's amazing converse at sunset)

Alright! That was a lame photo dump, but, yeah. Not very 'dump' like. 
See you in two weeks!
-Jeneca

3 comments:

  1. 'not very dump like' XD that made me smile. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE DID YOU GET MIA'S OUTFIT?! I would wear that. If I was 18" tall. XD

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!