7.03.2012

The Lake House.

Ha, isn't that the name of a scary movie??
Well, I promise this isn't scary....Unless it's the quality of my pictures. :)
We spent the week at my family's lake house the other week, so I just had to take some pictures.
{If you want to see some ranting I did, feel free to check out THIS POST from my personal blog!}
 Ha, this was an old phone charger that I left over there one time!  {Luckily, I got a new phone last month! :)}

 I just like the pattern of this bag. :)
 I hate making up the bunkbeds, because you can never get the covers straight! {Well, I didn't really try this time... :)}
 I brought Kanani along, and did a photoshoot with her... If you want to see those pictures, you can go to my blog HERE.
 Whenever my nieces and nephews come over to our lake house, we always end up playing UNO.
 I think we have like three or four kinds of UNO over there... Original, flash, attack, and possibly spin, I can't remember. :)


 I thought this clock was pretty photogenic. :)
Don't you think so?? :D
Which picture was your favorite??
I have more from the lake house, but I didn't figure y'all would want to scroll through a whole pile of pictures, so I'll save those for next time! :)
Have a great week, y'all!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!