7.17.2012

Don't know what to title this... {by: Kellee}

Um... I'm REALLY tired, and sorry for this being so late today, but I can't really think of anything creative to say. 
So I'll just hush now and show you these pictures. haha :)
 These are really late July 4th pictures.  ha. :)


 I just couldn't help myself.  I had to show y'all a picture of this adorable watch I just got. :D
 Cool pictures of a parking lot at school... with shadows. :)

 ON. Light switch. :P
 Really pretty sunset from the other day...
 Random ladybug light in my bedroom. :P {why, yes, I do have a thing for ladybugs, how did you ever guess?!} ;)
 Rug in my bathroom! {yeah, I'm being really random today} :P
This was in our driveway, on our pond dam... Can you see the deer on the other side??  And the huge pond bird flying off? :)

Have a great rest of the week, everyone!! :D
Love y'all...
~Kellee~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!