7.05.2012

Thursday. Again. :)

Two weeks sounds like a long time. Yet it's not, somehow. It feels like every time I get done taking pictures for one post, I need more for the next one. Oh, well, it's fun. :)


some cookies I made and decorated yesterday



I made this one for the photo editing category at the 4-H fair. I'm in love with it. :)

a firework picture I took last night--this one will also be going to the fair as an action shot.
 
 
 

more fireworks

A picture I took for Littlest Miss Playthings. The theme was 'Contrast'.
 
 

Alayna's weather picture for LMPT
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

vegetables are *highly* photogenic. try it. you'll see.


Have a fantastical day!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures!! How did you make those flag cookies?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! And your blog! :)
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com
    mycollectionofstories14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flag cookies look great! I also like the pictures of your doll in the pink dress, they remind me a lot of some I took the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girls:)
    Emma--I made sugar cookies, and cut them in rectangles/squares. Then, using decorator bags and colored frosting, I piped on the blue square and spread it around a little bit. Then I did the red stripes, leaving room in between for the white. And then I piped on the white. You can use pretty much any round tip for that.
    Karalee--That's neat! Great minds must think alike. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!