7.31.2012

Randomness. {By: Kellee}

Hello, everyone!!  I hope everybody's week is going fantastically... Mine has been SUPER busy, so I haven't really had time to take a whole lot of pictures, but I'll give ya what I've got. :) 
I've had finals stuff to do all week long - yesterday I took my Spanish final, and today I have my Pre-Cal final, then my Safety & First Aid final.  Yuck.
I've been doing quite a lot with my nieces and nephews lately - Both of brother's kids spent the night Saturday and went to church with us on Sunday, and last night two of my sister's kids spent the night with us, and today we're all going to our lake house to spend the night - hopefully there I'll get some pictures! :)
I guess you didn't come here to listen to me tell you about my busy week, did you?! :)
Here's some randomness for you:



 These two were taken in Branson, MO... I haven't already shown y'all these, have I??  I took them like two months ago, but I kinda forgot about them. :)


 This one is on the stairs at our lake house.  :)  I like cute socks. :D
Have a great day, y'all - I'll see you in two weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!