7.10.2012

Photos From Home

As of right now, I have three and a half summer jobs. So, yeah. That hasn't really left me with loads of time to take pictures. I still try to keep my camera near me wherever I am, even if I know that I am not likely to use it. 
Most of the pictures that I have taken recently were taken inside my house. I have to admit that my house really does have some pretty good window lighting. We have plenty of windows, and I have never appreciated our skylights like I do now. 

One day that I didn't work until evening, I decided to make myself some stuffed peppers. It wasn't until I was almost done that I stopped myself and took the time to capture the beautiful colors and lighting. I love food, and I love capturing the different colors that food comes in.





I didn't get a picture of the peppers after they baked because I was absolutely starving from the lovely smell that they were giving off :) And then I had to go to work.

My dog is constantly the subject of my photographs, even if he isn't always so happy about it.


The remnants of our 4th of July sparklers...


One afternoon I was sitting, watching tv and just decided to pick up my camera and capture some stuff. It's taking pictures like these that make me think I might potentially like to be a lifestyle photographer of  some sort eventually.


I love being able to capture the beauty of everyday things.



Ok, so maybe I should spend a little less time photographing and a little more time cleaning...







I made myself this gorgeous looking Ice-cream Sunday. I thought it looked delicious.



And with the first bite I remembered that I don't really like oreos, so I ate a bit more and tried to pawn it off to my brother.

What is a post of random pictures without some of my kitty?



That's all for today! Let me know which pictures you like/ which are your favorites!

~Karalee

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    Okay, I need to know what camera you have. Then I need to buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Kittyyyyyy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are ammmmaaaazzzziiinnnggggggggg!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!