7.24.2012

Oh Hey, It's Me!

I miss being away at school. You know why? 

When I'm at school I have hundreds of people (and a handful of favorites) that love/tolerate me taking pictures of them.

At home during the summer?

No one. 

I got fed up with it yesterday, and decided that if I couldn't find anyone else to take pictures of, I would take pictures of myself!  I actually had so much fun :)

I know that I did a post sort of like this during the school year, but I just think that self portraits are such a fun way to watch how your own photography grows with you. I've changed so much in both the physical and photographic senses. Looking at what I can do now makes me so much more excited to see what I can do in the future :)

And now, my insanely conceited photo-dump :)


















And here is one that's not of me, just for fun :)



~Karalee


Also, want to know something else I love about taking my own photos? 


The fact that you probably couldn't even tell that the shirt was way too small for me :)

4 comments:

  1. Love these! :D The Coca-Cola one is LOVELY. :o

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty Karalee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is gorgeous! I love the way you take photos. They always looks so professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They looks amazing. You do a good job of posing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!