3.23.2012

A Dewdrop of Spring {{A Friday Post by Carolyn}}

  The other day, I was walking outside to get the mail.  I was wearing a short sleeved shirt and shorts, the warm weather feeling nice against my skin.  Then, something surprised me.


  This lovely little yellow flower was looking out at the lawn, its back facing me.  I was utterly surprised, it's only MARCH and we have our flowers blooming!



  I thought this was pretty cool, you can see the little flower blooming, its petals slowly lifting.



  Finally, spring is near.  :)

~Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! If you're wondering what kind of flower that is, I think it's a Carolina Jasmine. We "dissected" some in ecology a few weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, we have the SAME flowers in our yard! We also have a couple other kinds. Flowers are awesome to take pictures of. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kara! And thanks to that, too! I have never known. XD

    That's cool, Rachy! :D They truly are! :]

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!