3.30.2012

Sometimes, I Take a Million Pictures {{A Friday Post by Carolyn}}

  The other day, I went outside to take pictures because of the stunning sunlight and blue sky.  Perfect spring-time photo-op! :D

A berry type-o-thing on our bush.  I LOVE the bokeh in this picture!

The bush is rather photogenic, don't you think?

Leaves of some sort.

Pretty little white flowers!



The dreaded dandelion.  XD  But the yellow is so . . . awesome!  XD

My shadow, my hair in the breeze.  XD

My red bud is REALLY budding now!





Here's my brother's tree.  :]




Sun flare-ish!  XD


This is a really cool picture.  XD  The out-of-focus-ness made the sun gorgeous, leaving a sun flare for me to be happy with.

More of my tree!



More of my brother's tree!






YELLOW FLOWERS!


AND RED FLOWERS!


Sorry this is sideways.

  Hope you enjoyed my millions of pictures.  XD  Any favorites?

Love,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!