3.29.2012

Springtime

This week (and last) I've had a lot of fun taking pictures in my backyard. Everything is blooming, and the weather's been pretty nice (except for the wind).
I've also been experimenting with different features on my camera, such as color settings and focus settings. 
I hope you enjoy these. Unfortunately, there aren't very many, but I've been having trouble uploading pictures lately.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

And a quote to end with: "The great thing about photos? The people in them may change, but the photos won't change." ~Anonymous
Oh, and check out the new design--by me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!