3.20.2012

Fountain of Tips

I don't exactly have internet enough to post pictures today so, I thought I would go ahead and share something else with you.

I found this website back over Christmas break and it has become one of my most visited places.

Improve Photography is 100% full of photography tips and tricks. There is even a Facebook page (for those of you who also have facebooks) that has a great community on it for critiques and questions.

I absolutely LOVE this website and I know that you all will too :)

As a bonus, for anyone who is interested in photography a bit more "seriously", there is a recently created "sister" page called
Be A Pro Photographer that has even more articles and free webinars every Tuesday!

Enjoy reading!

~Karalee

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thank you! I will definitely look when I have the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!