3.11.2012

Waiting

  Hey everypony!  :D  So sorry I didn't post on my day, Friday.  I was very busy and didn't have the chance, so today I will be posting {quite obviously, you're reading this post, after all!}.  Sorry for the inconvenience!


  Spring has finally sprung over in my part of the world, and I'm waiting for the picturesque landscape to appear before my very eyes.  It's not here yet, the trees barren and dry, the grass yellowed from snow, but it'll come in time.  :]


  Make a wish!  ;]  Dandelions are great photo subjects, and spring is the perfect time to find them.  Here's a challenge: This spring, go outside and take a picture {or pictures!} of a dandelion!  Comment on any one of my blogs, or contact me in some way, showing me the pictures!  I'd love that!


  I don't know about you guys, but I love climbing trees.  This tree here is the best climbing tree in the neighborhood!


  Maybe it's the color or the butterfly or the fact that it was by flowers, but this makes me think of spring.  :]


  I'm a big fan of being barefoot.  It's more comfortable!  When the weather's warm enough, I can go outside without shoes and not feel like I'm getting frost bite.  XD

  Hope this made up for forgetting!

Love,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. We don't have dandelions. :(

    I LOVE BEING BAREFOOT, TOO!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!