3.12.2012

Replacements

All of us photo-editing junkies have heard about it. Picnik. The most amazing photo editing site EVER is shutting down. What will we do? This question coursed through my head as I searched the internet in earnest awhile back. Then I found it. This to be precise.

This website shows replacements for Picnik. I know it can never be replaced in our hearts, but there will be a way to still edit photos. Using that website as a source, I give you:

Picnik's Free Fraternal Twins

These websites do the same as Picnik, but aren't exactly the same :)

1. FotoFlexer
There are almost more editing options than Picnik, including, but not limited to: Glitter Text, Animated Stickers, Blemish-Fixer, Distortions, etc. Check it out!
2. Pixlr

3.iPiccy

This site is, as the source tells me, the CLOSEST to Picnik that there can possibly be, plus more! I couldn't get a picture, I needed  higher version to get to the site. I think this site looks the most promising. Go ahead and check it- er- them, all out!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have most of the things Picnik has either in my picasa (not online one) and GIMP (which, to say the least, is SO amazing) the things I will REALLY miss with picnik is the fonts (which I ADORE) and the stickers (some of them, like the hearts, for instance)
    But thanks, these are sure to be helpful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much. I have been LOOKING and WAITING for a new site like Picnik, although, it is true, there is none exactly like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!