3.16.2012

Droplets of water and warm weather Fridays with Rachel (2)

Hey you!
Thank you so much for coming here to read this post. I'm very glad to have you in my audience.

I took some pictures (like I do everyday XD) two days ago (and a few yesterday. I haven't taken any today yet) and wanted to show them to you. I must say, these are some of the best pictures I have ever taken in my entire life. Yeah, so, I hope you enjoy them.



haha, these are my new shoes. My feet look really weird in this picture for some reason... :P


Green plants are shooting up! Spring is definitely on its way. =D




water droplets!











one of my faves!


another one of my faves. Like the bokeh in the background?






This is my absolute favorite. I wish the branch was more in focus. But LOVE the background so much. the bokeh... everything!

I also think these are pretty.






I really like this one, too.

that's water, btw.



more water. XD

oil + water + camera= gorgeous pictures.

this one almost looks like it got edited for that look- no, it wasn't.

It's kind of like rainbows of water, right?



New bracelets! 



it was dusk when I took these.



Any favorites? 

Guess That Picture:
Here's the new picture! What do you think that is?

This was the last picture.

If you guessed corn, you were right!
'kay, now go have fun.

7 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!