3.02.2012

Fridays with Rachel + some cool pictures!

Hello everyone! My name is Rachel, but you should already know that. If you don't know about me, please click here.

So, here we are. My first Friday ever on Friends Through Photos (FTP)
(btw, I will be posting every other Friday)

So, I have many, many pictures to post. Not sure which ones I SHOULD post. Hmm, I think I'll post the least recent ones. XD
Here they are, I know they aren't the best, but I didn't have wonderful lighting. :( And I was experimenting, so, yeah! =D
Here you go:

Mirrors! I always think these shots are cool. 






Raindrops on windowsills.
















Is this cool, or what!? I took this on the clock, btw


More mirrors!




Some bokeh!


More bokeh!


Even more!


Cool, right!?


Water...


omgoodness. The night I took this picture was... so, omgoodness, i cant even explain it, it was SO BEAUTIFUL! Im not even kidding. It was like a dark night, streetlights on new snow (which is melted now) on the trees and ground. And it was still snowing. Just lightly. So, put all that together remembering that you can only see the snow around the street lights. And that snow was silver. It was so beautiful against the dark sky I just stood staring at it for like half an hour. XD Its envisioned in my memory forever. =)


edited version


Any favorites? What do you think?


Guess that picture!
So, I am going to have a little game thing that I will do on my Fridays. I will post a close-up picture of something and you guess what it is. Then come two Fridays, I will tell you the answer and post a farther away picture of it.

Here's the first one:






You all have a wonderful Friday, alright?

~Rachel

4 comments:

  1. I love the mirrors pictures, and the snowy ones. :) And that last picture definitely looks like corn. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mirror pictures without showing the camera are quite hard to take. XD OMGOODNESS! I LOVE THE SNOW PICTURES!! AND we got more of that snow, so now I have day ones, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tree/snowy one...... CORN!That reminds me I have some corn I have to eat.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I think that/those are pretty, too. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to us!